WHAT IS LTE?
The LTE network is the latest innovation in private terrestrial networks for professionals. It pushes the limits of traditional LMR professional radios by relying on multi-operator mobile networks (3G/4G) throughout Europe, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique and Reunion Island... (consult us for the list of countries covered)
NEW FEATURES TO MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS:
- Immediate start-up: No need for relay installation or maintenance, enjoy your network immediately with no hidden costs
- Instant communications at the touch of a PTT button
- A secure network
- Simplified team coordination with group calls, one-to-one exchanges, general call or priority call with call interruption
- Advanced security features such as PTI, Lone Worker and manual alarm
- Geolocation possible thanks to the GPS integrated in our terminals
- Recording of communications possible
- And more...
RELIABLE AND OPTIMAL COMMUNICATIONS
LTE is equipped with a multi-operator Sim card to offer you the best network for your geographical area.
Thanks to terminals with "hybrid" operation, you can benefit from mixed LTE/PMR communications. This means that you can communicate with the hybrid terminals as with a traditional radio in white zones or in the event of a telephone network failure (earthquake, flood, etc.).
OFFERS THAT MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENT
Our LTE offer provides you with very economical and flexible packages thanks to a range of subscription formulas that meet all situations and the needs of each business. Contact us to discover our offers.
A FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE SOLUTION:
You will no longer need a dedicated infrastructure, nor will you have to wait for the allocation of a frequency. The LTE network is immediately operational. An advantageous solution for setting up an operation as quickly as possible (humanitarian mission, events, etc.)
The programming of the terminals is centralised to save time. It's particularly usefull for radio fleets made up of many equipment (remote programming).
All the functionalities of the LTE network can be configured as you're requirement to best meet your needs (identity, number of communication groups, definition of messages, emergency calls, etc.)
Our LTE product range uses an Internet-tight network to prevent any risk of attack or external hacking that could harm your business.
The data centres are located in France for a better quality of service and to offer you greater confidentiality so that access to your computer data is subject only to French law.
MONITORING SOFTWARE: FRONT CONNECT
This software, developed by our research and development department, offers you a complete optimisation of your productivity:
- Visualisation of your fleet at a glance
- Smoother management of your user groups by giving you the possibility to group users into specific groups
- Complete archiving of your data to allow you to track and trace user movements
- Display the status of each of your users in real time: available, busy, on break...
AND MANY OTHER BENEFITS!
Discover the full range of possibilities offered by LTE radios by consulting our LTE Radio catalogue