Hoka Code 300-32Software
Software solutions for Data Decoding and Analysis
CODE300-32 is designed to work with your existing equipment any special hardware are required, just connect your audio line output from your receiver to the input of the sound card of your pc. CODE300-32 provides all functions required to analyze, decode and process radio data communications throughout the spectrum vLF, HF, V/uHF and SHF.
Les avantages du Hoka -
- Real Multitasking: open as many decoding modules and tools as necessary at the same time.
- No Hardware required: you only need the sound card of your pc, nothing more!
- Multi-Channel:use both channels L and R of any sound device to enable completely independent decoding from two different audio sources.
- Hard disk Recording: simultaneously with any decoding module.
- Automatic Audio Recording: with 'Graphical Squelch'
- Operating systems supported: Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windos XP, Windows 7 (32 and 64Bit), Windows 8/8.1 (32 and 64Bit) , Windows 10 (32 and 64Bit)
- Fully Remote controllable by TCPIP: via Intra- and Inter Net. Up to 256 decoders controllable from one place.
- Buffered input: all incoming raw data is stored in a BIT-BUFFER. With the bit-buffer it is possible to review what a signal did as far back in time
- Felexible solution: due to the software-only solution, any notebook with a sound input becomes a super decoder analyzer.
Vous devez vous connecter pour ajouter des produits à vos favorisSe connecter