Analysis, classification and decoding of signals> 48 kHz software.
The perfect complement to Krypto500,
Krypto1000 targets wider signals, whereas
Krypto500 handles NB signals from ELFSHF.
Krypto1000 is a current and unique collection of demodulators and decoders for
wideband signals (greater than 48 kHz
wide) typically found from VHF-SHF. It
enables even inexperienced signals analysts to quickly and accurately interpret
information about a signal of interest.
Les avantages du Comint Consulting - Comint Consulting
- supports multiple tuners for satellite collection and has multiple fft modes that scale from the resolution needed for detailed lab and analysis work to views needed in tactical situations by tactical operators.
- superb demodulation, decoding and parsing of vhf-shf wideband modes - terrestrial or satellite
- no proprietary hardware needed
- unmatched decoder performance in weak/poor conditions
- the most comprehensive collection of current, on-air modes (no defunct modes!)
- wideband/narrowband collection, receiver and df systems interface
- numerous parsers always available - run multiple per decoder
- offline or online analysis - use standard measurement tools, markers, etc. - a full spectrum analyzer is built-in!
- run multiple decoders simultaneously (decoders can be run as standalone applications!)
- flexible variety of outputs to support cryptanalysis
- high-speed, high-resolution constellation and spectrum displays
Vous devez vous connecter pour ajouter des produits à vos favorisSe connecter