TCI 850 Blackbird NextGen TCI
The TCI model 850 Blackbird NextGen system is a RF signal search and acquisition system.
Les avantages du TCI - TCI
- TCI replacement for original E3238S Blackbird Signals Intelligence system.
- Client/server architecture supports multiple simultaneous remote or local clients (or unattended operation).
- Fully integrated signal search, visualization, collection, wideband recording, DF/geolocation, analysis and reporting.
- Easy setup and intuitive operation including touch screen and gesture support.
- Advanced signal detection, including optional modulation classifier automatically identifies specific signals of interest.
- Powerful search and lookback visualization allow users to quickly find signals of interest, whether live or previously detected.
- TCI’s DF First® technology provides search by direction and/or geolocation when configured with TCI DF/ Geolocation options.
- Integrated DDCs with delay memory provide multichannel realtime collection.
- Easy-to-use Automation facility triggers automated actions (collection, alarming, analysis, etc.) when signals of interest are detected.
- Original Blackbird data interfaces ensure compatibility with existing signal analysis and decode packages including popular GOTS backend processors.
- HF, VHF, UHF, and low-SHF ranges (20 MHz to 3,000 MHz, 9 kHz to 30 MHz, or 9 kHz to 3,000 MHz).
- High dynamic range and excellent co-channel frequency resolution.
- 40 MHz instantaneous bandwith, expandable to 80 MHz
Vous devez vous connecter pour ajouter des produits à vos favorisSe connecter