392,70 € HT Portable marine VHF IC-M94DE ICOM
The new generation of marine VHF for safety!
ICOM is an internationally renowned manufacturer of radio communication systems. Its products are characterised by strong values: reliability, safety, robustness and innovation.
Offering a complete line of products adapted to the maritime sector, ICOM is considered as a specialist in transmissions. Its know-how and experience enable it to meet the various specific expectations of its customers and have opened the doors to many sectors: shipyards, rescue services, federations, nautical races, etc...
True to its reputation for excellence, the latest generation of ICOM products for the maritime sector, such as the portable marine VHF IC-M94DE, is enriched with numerous new features combining performance and innovation.
Features of the IC-M94DE Marine VHF with DSC GPS and AIS
Stay safe with the IC-M94DE
The IC-M94DE marine VHF from ICOM is the guardian angel of sailors during their trips at sea. It is equipped with AIS (Automatic Identification System), an anti-collision system that sends you information on the identity of vessels in range, their position and heading, and their speed.
The IC-M94DE also features Digital Selective Calling (DSC), which allows you to send a distress message or call for help individually. The GPS function allows you to indicate the geographical position in order to benefit from a rapid intervention of the rescue services.
Equipped with 2 receivers, one of which is dedicated to channel 70, you will not miss any DSC calls so you can also guarantee the safety of your crew.
The IC-M94DE professional radio is also equipped with the Man over Board (MOB) function which allows you to warn your team if you fall overboard without anyone noticing. Coupled with the other features of the IC-M94DE marine VHF, your equipment gives you far more possibilities than simple MOB or AIS beacons that are limited in range and do not allow access to GPS data or contact with rescue.
View important information quickly:
With its large, high-visibility 2.3" display, access the navigation features you need quickly and easily: compass, waypoint, man overboard, distress call, etc. The IC-M94DE from ICOM allows you to have a powerful navigation equipment.
Always be aware of everything
Each of ICOM's portable marine VHF IC-M94DE has an audio power of 1500 mW and an automatic noise reduction of up to 90% (20dB) to ensure quality communication in both directions.
A resistance to any test
Looking for a portable radio you can always rely on? The IC-M94DE is for you!
- IPX7 rated, you can submerge it for 30 minutes at a depth of 1 metre without affecting its capabilities
- Equipped with the AquaQuake function, it automatically "dries" the water present in its microphone or loudspeaker to guarantee you perfect performance even with recurrent water contact.
- It supports temperatures ranging from -20°C to +60°C
- It has a remarkable autonomy of 11 hours thanks to its Lithium-Ion battery BP306 supplied as standard
Other features of the portable marine VHF IC-M94DE :
- Float'N'Flash: Easily locate your fallen radio with this feature. Thanks to its buoyancy, it triggers an automatic flashing light so you can find it day or night. Even if your radio is not switched on!
- GNSS receiver (GPS, Glonass, QZSS, SBAS)
- Position request and position report functions
Les avantages du Portable marine VHF - ICOM
- AIS (Automatic Identification System) function
- DSC (Digital Selective Calling) function
- MOB (Man Over Board) function
- Navigational aids (Waypoint, compass, ..)
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Exceptional audio power (1500 mW)
- Noise reduction
- Fully waterproof (IPX7 and AquaQuake function)
- Long battery life: 11 hours
Vous devez vous connecter pour ajouter des produits à vos favorisSe connecter