Discover the IC-F1000 series of handhelds from ICOM. Developed for optimal professional communications in VHF or UHF.
ICOM, leader in radio communications for over 40 years, never stops reinventing itself to offer innovative and robust products. Aware of the professional challenges that never cease to evolve in a fast-paced world, the company takes to heart to offer resistant products on which professionals can rely to keep the link with their teams and never find themselves isolated.
The F1000D series handhelds are also programmed to provide a higher level of security with the PTI feature. These professional radios come complete with chargers, batteries and belt clips.
Features of the IC-F1000D SERIES
A portable accessory for the safety of your teams
The IC-F1000D SERIE was designed to provide you with an increased level of safety. In addition to the Lone Worker Protection (LWP) function, the handheld is equipped with a motion detector that indicates whether the user of the equipment is in a vertical or horizontal position and whether he is moving or static.
It also has an SOS button (red button) that sends an emergency signal to your teams.
Developed to meet professional constraints
Aware that field professionals can find themselves quickly overcrowded, the IC-F1000D SERIE has been optimized to offer compact, ultra-flat dimensions (24.5 mm thick) as well as a very light weight (260g with the battery and belt clip) to easily fit in your pockets.
Equipped with Bluetooth, you can connect your favorite compatible accessories to enjoy maximum convenience.
Optimized audio quality
This equipment is suitable for use in all environments, including noisy environments, thanks to an audio power of 800 mW. The digital modulation also significantly improves the sound quality by filtering the voice frequencies. You can also activate the channel voice announcement function and different signals: CTCSS, DTCS, 2-tone and 5-tone.
Waterproof and dustproof (IP67)
ICOM's F1000D handhelds are IP67 waterproof and dustproof (1 m deep for 30 minutes). It also meets the MIL-STD 810 standard for use in harsh conditions.
Customizable to your needs
The IC-F1000D SERIE is available with a display or with a display and keyboard, depending on your preferences. They are available in VHF and UHF.
Other features of the ICOM IC-F1000D handhelds
- VOX function (automatic voice activation)
- Channel announcement by voice synthesis
- Emergency call functions
- Stun, Revive and Kill functions
- Programmable red alarm button
- IP67 progressive alarm
- Integrated scrambler
- In digital mode: RAN codes
- In analog mode: CTCSS, DTCS, DTMF, 2 Tones and 5 Tones
- Autonomy of more than 18 h. The waterproof Lithium-Ion battery, BP-280 (7.2 V DC, 2400 mAh) supplied as standard, allows you to use this equipment for a whole day without needing to recharge it
Les avantages du PMR handheld two-way radio - ICOM
- Mixed Analog / Digital communication
- Very compact (52.2 x 111.8 x 30.3) and light (260g)
- Lone Worker Protection (ITP), manual alarm and motion detector integrated
- Weatherproof and dustproof: IP67
- Great autonomy with Li-Ion battery: 18h
- High quality audio with 800 mW speaker
- 16 channels
- Integrated Scrambler
Vous devez vous connecter pour ajouter des produits à vos favorisSe connecter