294,80 € HT PMR handheld two-way radio IC-F1100D serie ICOM
The most innovative professional radio handheld!
Icom, a leader in radio communications for over 40 years, is constantly reinventing itself to offer innovative and robust products. Aware of the ever-changing professional challenges in a fast-moving world, the company is committed to offering robust products that professionals can rely on to keep in touch with their teams and never find themselves isolated.
Equipped with the latest safety innovations such as the Lone Worker Protector (LWP) function, Icom wants their customers to be able to rely on their equipment to take away a source of stress.
Features of the IC-F1100D SERIES
3 versions to best meet your requirement
- IC-F1100D: without display and keyboard. This model has 16 channels.
- IC-F1100DS: with display (8 characters) and shortened keys. This model has 128 channels.
- IC-F1100DT: with display and keyboard. This model has 128 channels.
All three versions offer mixed analogue/digital communication and are available at VHF and UHF frequencies.
Exceptional audio power
ICOM's IC-F1100D series digital handhelds offer a sound quality that is unmatched on the market! With an audio power of 1500 mW, it is the ideal equipment for professionals working in a very noisy environment (construction site, events, industrial zone...)
A concentrate of new technology, for an optimised use and safety
Equipped with the PTI function (protection of the isolated worker), the IC-F1100D series from ICOM allows you to guarantee the safety of your team. It allows you to send an alarm if the user loses verticality, if the handheld detects a lack of movement of the user or if your team member does not report regularly.
All of the handhelds in the range are waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standards, allowing them to be submerged to a depth of 1m for 30 minutes without affecting the handheld's capabilities.
In addition, the IC-F1100DS and IC-F1100DT are also equipped with AquaQuake, which uses a vibration system to remove standing water from the speaker to preserve the audio quality of your equipment even if it has been submerged for a long time. Whether you are working in a very humid environment or in maritime areas, the IC-F1100D serie handheld will not lose any of their capacity.
More than 18 hours of battery life!
Thanks to the long-life lithium-ion battery supplied as standard, the IC-F1100D series handhelds will keep you going all day long. Equipped with a "power safe" feature to optimize battery life during use.
Does your radio fleet need regular updates? Thanks to the "Over-the-air-alias" (OAA) function with which the IC-F1100DT and IC-F1100DS versions are equipped, they will automatically update the "user" directory of each of your stations.
ICOM's Ic-F1100D range of handhelds are supplied complete with battery, belt clip, antenna and charger.
Other features include :
- confidential and secure communication
- VOX function which is automatically activated by voice
- Channel announcement by voice synthesis
- Shift key function allows you to increase the number of programmable keys.
- Radio check, stun/ revive, kill, etc.
- DT/DS versions can be started under password protection
- And many other features
Les avantages du PMR handheld two-way radio - ICOM
- Mixed digital and analogue communications
- Outstanding audio quality of 1500 mW
- Compact, lightweight and robust (polycarbonate chassis)
- Water and dust resistant to IP67 (1m depth for 30 minutes)
- MILSTD810 standard.
- AquaQuake function
- Lone Worker Protection function (LWP)
- Optimised battery life (approx. 18h)
- Display for DS and DT versions
Vous devez vous connecter pour ajouter des produits à vos favorisSe connecter